Friday, July 17, 2009

BSA: Blogger Service Announcement

Hey guys whats up? This is just a break from regular content to make a few announcements.

1st and foremost I want to thank everyone who reads the blogs. 2. As you guys can see this isnt going to be a daily blog. its just a place where I can compile lots of things that i find interesting during the week. Mostly music related, however it could be sports, politics, technology, fashion, whatever. It will be updated on a weekly basis as a sort of week-in-review. If your looking for daily updates on you need to be following me on twitter. I tweet my thoughts on everything there and post links throughout the day to all sorts of articles, videos, audio, and anything else I come across.

In addition to that I will be doing reviews, opinion pieces, interviews, and whatever else i decided to include here. I'll also have others post work here as well. Working on a couple of different pieces now so look out for those in the near future. Again, thanks for visiting.

Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment