Wednesday, August 5, 2009

10 Songs That Let You Know It's Time To Leave The Club

We've all been there. Your friends convince you to come out the club only to find that DJ Wackmaster Wack is spinning shit mix 2009. There have been many times where I've looked up at the DJ booth and mouthed the words "this shit is terrible." Apparently the DJs never hear me because the next song is usually "Crank Dat" by Soulja Boy. It is possible to survive these nights but it always hits a point where you can't take it anymore. Here are 10 Songs That Let You Know It's Time To Leave The Club.

10. HOUSE OF PAIN "JUMP AROUND"

Without fail this song always plays when I'm just about to seal the deal with a hot college chick. The worst part is the drunk girl then usually proceeds to grind up on me and try to dance (off beat as fuck) to lyrics like "I'll never eat a pig cause a pig is a cop." Nobody paid cover to watch a bunch of drunk morons "Jump Around." It also kills whatever vibe is going around the room and prompts women to start dancing in circles thus making it harder to infiltrate. Try and stop me from leaving when this plays.

9. MONTELL JORDAN "THIS IS HOW WE DO IT"

I do like this song but unfortunately it has been high jacked by drunk frat boys who use it as warm up music before their push up competitions. Seriously, I couldn't even count how many times some douche in an American Eagle polo has spilled a drink on me while this song was playing. White dudes who don't listen to Hip-Hop on the regular love that there is a song where they actually know the Rap portion by heart. It makes them feel like it's ok to grind up on some girl quickly forgetting they dance like this:

Check out the rest of the list at BrokenCool

No comments:

Post a Comment