Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Back Like I Never Left

Wow, Is this thing on? What has it been about a month now? Damn that's my bad, but had some changes in my life and didn't have the time to blog. I think I'm back now though.Hopefully for good. So let's see what's been going on. The Blueprint 3 = Great Album. Platinum after 3 weeks on the charts. OBFCL 2 = Another great album. Obviously wont do the numbers that Jay does, but pretty solid from start to end and had pretty good first week numbers. Loving the Ghostface cd. It did horrible numbers but the I can play that cd pretty much straight through. (Gotta skip the singles sometimes and the Ron Browz joint gets no plat whatsoever) I could really kill @InfNYC for letting that make the final cut. Anyway, that's about it for new cd's. I heard the "Mixtape Weezy" has a new mix cd dropping early next month called "No Ceilings" If yo follow me on twitter then you know that allegedly its going to feature no autotune and no features. I have a homie on the business side of Young Money, so I'm looking forward to hearing that way before most people.
                                                                                                                            






The Mrs. got us tickets to the Jay-z show on the 27th for my bday so I might do a full rundown of that if I get around to it. Looking forward to that show. I haven't seen Jay live in a few years and stage show has improved so much so I want to see it firsthand. Also excited to see Wale and J.Cole, who are opening up for him along with N.E.R.D. ans Lupe. I"m a Lupe fan as well, but I"m going to be seeing his show this weekend at Towson University's Homecoming concert. Keri Hilson was supposed to headline, but she cancelled. Actually I'm only going because Wish is opening up for him and I have to go support that.(Tickets still available on ticketmaster) Speaking of Wish, she is currently back in the studio with Donny Roc working on the follow up to "Skool Gurl Diaries" Its coming sooner than later so look out for it.

Currently working on 2 projects with MR.22-5. "Block Work" w/ Dj Jabril and of course "Grind Hard or Find God: Special Edition" We have a lot of producers and other rappers interested in working with us on these 2 cds, so we are moving right along. "Block Work" should be out this quarter, with SE to follow at the top of 2010.

Also working on this "Friendly Competition" cd with Fuze b vs. Mark Milly. 6 tracks each, going at each other and its turning out nice. Look for that, along with individual cds form both of them coming this quarter. Also my man Freddie Mac has that "Insufficient Funds" cd coming in January too.

Had to get all that out of the way. I'm actually leaving out a few projects but more on those at a later date. See i haven't just been not blogging for the sake of not blogging. Been bust over here and that's not even the half of what I'm up to. If you follow me on twitter, like you should be, then you can keep up with with my various day to day activities that i don't or won't talk about here. I mean i didn't make RapRadar's Top 100 on Twitter for nothing. Alright, I think we are all caught up for the most part. There are some other thing I want to touch on, but I'll save them for another post....

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment