Thursday, December 17, 2009

AUDIO: Freddie Mac - "Blog Music"

Received this in my email earlier this week from my homie Freddie Mac. If you arent aware of him you may want to head over to his blog and get familiar........


Says Mac.......

"After releasing the PARTY Mixtape and taking a 2 week hiatus from the blog, it was only right for me to come back and show appreciation to the BLOGGERS who were a HUGE help to the exposure that project recieved. I know for some it is only an act of introducing their readers to new music but I would like to make it known that I am greatly appreciative for each post, retweet, etc."


An artist showing appreciation to the people that help break their music?? Get The Fuck Out of Here!! But really, shout out to my dude Mac and be on the lookout for his new project dropping in 01/10.





No comments:

Post a Comment