Thursday, December 17, 2009

Lucky aka Mark Milly - "MEMORY LOSS" (Pres. by Y.H.G.M. & www.theincrediblecreation.com)







Y.H.G.M.'s Lucky aka Mark Milly releases his newest "incredible creation" on today, his 22nd born day. (Happy Birthday sir, drinks on you?) I've had the pleasure to have had this in my posession for a few weeks now and trust me when I say that this may include some of his best music to date. The title track, "Memory Loss" may be one of my favorite tracks in his catalogue. (And that says a lot considering I proberly have near 100 of his tracks on my computer) Also be sure to check out 'Party Up, which if I'm right about, you'll be hearing everywhere soon anyway. Milly is one of the hardest working people in music that I know. Oh, and he raps occasionally as well. If you were a fan of the "Friendly Competition"project that he did with Fuzeb, you definetly need to check this out. And be sure to visit The Incredible Creation on a daily basis to stay up to date on all things Y.G.H.M. and Mark Milly.

No comments:

Post a Comment